About Us
A look into the past

Founded on the 20th October 1953, Christian Mission Hospital was the result of the humble vision of Late Dr. K C Samuel, to extend medical services to the residents of Pandalam vicinity and the outlying areas. Christian Mission Hospital started out as a small clinic, as the first modern medical institution in Pandalam. By the early 70s’, departments of General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology and General Medicine were added to the hospital functioning, thereby upgrading itself as a Specialty Hospital. Towards the late 1990s’, Christian Mission Hospital stepped up as a Multi-Specialty Hospital, by Neurology, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, and other specialty departments to its list of services.

Today, Christian Mission Hospital has added to its functionalities state of the art Theatre complex, Labour room, Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory with ICU, MICU, NICU, 24 x 7 casualty services, ECG, High-tech Laboratory, Dialysis Unit, Computerized X-ray, CT Scan, PFT, EEG, EMG, NCV, Audiogram, ESWL, VPT, Doppler study, Sleep Study, etc. Other specialty services include Peripheral and Coronary Angioplasties, Pace Maker Implantation, all Endoscopic Procedures, Knee and Hip Surgeries, Key Hole Surgical Procedures, etc..